beauty and fitness: top 3 face and skin wash tag remover solution - Beauty & Fitness { Health, Fitness & Beauty news, products & tips for every woman.

Breaking

Amazon

Thursday, October 17, 2019

beauty and fitness: top 3 face and skin wash tag remover solution

Welcome to beauty And fitness I'm going to be sharing my pregnancy beauty And fitness routine with you guys for me it's all about self-care when you're pregnant
I also switch to all my beauty products to be as natural as possible because I think that's really important.

YEOUTH Best Anti Aging Vitamin C 

YEOUTH Best Anti Aging Vitamin C



 so I'm going to start with a little candle beautiful then one of my favorite things to do when I'm doing self-care is masks I think it's such a nice time to take for yourself and just breathe so I love this mask from fresh one of my favorite
things about it is my daughter's face when I wear it because there are little particles in it and she always tells me she goes mom you have barnacles on her face but it's actually lotus flowers so kind of just slather it all over you could even put it on your neck and stuff too because I think whatever you put on your face you should also put on your neck because you'll see that you need to take care of that neck and when you're pregnant you need to take care of that belly as it's growing so.

I also have a special treat because it's good to see my gorgeous belly mask sheet mask so as you see it's a little bit bigger than a face mask because it's got to fit this eight months pregnant belly there's the big belly reveal oh it's got a little cute little wink supposed to help of stretch marks which is always great but the fact is I got stretch marks on my last pregnancy.

Olay Face Moisturizer with Collagen Peptides


Olay Face Moisturizer with Collagen Peptides


I'll probably get on this one and that's beautiful and it's part of the journey so. I'm just gonna let these marinate let the space marinade belly marinade okay so I just got a nice warm washcloth and I got to take off okay so easy so cute now that I'm asked I'd like to do a new thing that I couldn't discover this year is my love of a cleansing balm and this was really nice because it smells like honey and I love it and you just put it on your face like you're washing your face and you rub it in you can see it's like I tell me if you have makeup.

but takes your makeup up really easily then you just get a little warm rag and wipe it off and then your skin is very shiny and supple which I love it's all right when I first got pregnant I had crazy breakouts like a hormonal breakout I have just got little bumps all over my face my neck and my back and then you can't tell me when you're pregnant at that time so people rely on it I also always have to use a lip balm and I love this the bomb I use it pregnant or not what is redwood all right cheekbones I love something that helped deep pop and there are amazing face rollers there's beautiful quartz face rollers that I love and I really love the Rifa ones right now it's.

just really good for like deep puffing get you cheekbones which right now I'm just holding on every day every tip if they're still there I'm so happy and so you just kind of like roll voila look at those cheekbones right people can you spin so the next thing I love is from core organics I'll just paint on rub it around this week definitely put on my neck too it's also good to put things on your chest area gorgeous skin look at that skin using all-natural product CA the body cream that I love
right now is like a cloud and it's this beautiful little stone and it's basically cocoa butter you're supposed to put it really everyone that's growing which is literally everywhere right now this is growing um so I put it all here and then part of self-care little rose water it's kind of a nice way to just take a deep breath.



enjoy so now I'm going to show you my makeup which I also switched to as much all-natural as possible and there's

great lines that I love first I'm going to braid in my hair I like to braid my hair when  I'm doing my makeup or if I like to come up this shower I'll braid it and then like blow-dry it a little because get really nice waves and it click an easy hairdo while you're doing your makeup especially with your mom you need like to cut as many quarters as you can I like to use RMS uncover-up I'm number 33 you just get a Beauty Blender I just kind of do under my eyes a little.

 I'm all about skin so wherever your skin is nice and shiny kind of avoid putting makeup on because it's so nice to see people's natural skin if you do want more coverage you get a little serum or oil dab it in your blender put it there and then you can kind of like do more coverage because it'll spread easier and it becomes more of like it's almost like a tinted moisturizer so you get a little bit extra coverage without it is as thick as the concealer and then you get a nice glow in it too because you have that serum more just getting there getting cute again if you wanted to do that contour you can get a darker color so I have 44 here that you can use as like a contour again I'm going to do that serum because I want to spread it out a little bit more than I would this was just a concealer I told you about the cheekbones right now I'm just trying to keep these cheekbones.

 loved for as long as I can so you can just do a little line down your cheekbones a little bit darker and my natural skin color and it's Pat McGrath always said blend blend blend blend blend blend blend and more and if you want to get really fancy you could get this especially if your eyes are feeling like puffy if you kind of like contour in that brow bone it adds like it adds depth to your eye out being like eyeshadow a makeup look so if you could also use that with like a taupe or a contour shade just in that brow bone and then I like to bring it down there Gorge la living I'm gonna do this I love this little compact its kind of genius all-natural lots of things you got lips to lip balm highlighters and.

 I'm all about a highlighter I like to put a little highlighter on my I'd like to put highlighter on my cheekbones I'm kind of like more it's more with highlighter and then I also love as I was saying more MORE it's Cora highlighter it's supposed to be like rose quartz color which is really pretty maybe I'll do a little red on my cheeks this also like a little goes to such a long way you don't want to get crazy but a little just to add some color you're probably like what absolutely a minimalist less is more with the color are eyelash curler the torture it's very sexy watching somebody do this I know I find it almost impossible to put mascara on without like opening your mouth so weird I mean I guess I will show you like the trick that I do it doesn't look cute.


HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Remover

HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Remover


 but if you like really get in there it's gonna make a mess and that's fine you really want to get in that lash line see it's gonna make a mess but it's fine we got q-tips that's what q-tips are for after t-bird is at the lash line the prettier the eyelash will look may your now look at this gorgeous look I'm giving you all the newest thing for 2019 so uh everybody q-tips handy when doing makeup like if I'm traveling and when I are playing doing my makeup and I don't are playing doing my makeup and I don't have q-tips and I've done this literally a mess I'm a disaster trying to find a q-tip in my life I'll use a little serum again get some serum on your q-tip as such and then you can oh well I just I'm now I'm wiping off all my gorgeous contour I gave you I should have really done the mascara first but thankfully it'll take me two seconds to put the contour gorge right you can see it like almost look like.

 I really delicately put a liner on these eyes but just because I like really put the mascara in my lashline so the darker skin tone color I'm gonna put in this little crease right here in your eye and then bring it back down we're almost there so my last second red lip I want to wear lipstick or am I feeling like a lipgloss moment so many decisions to be made today what kind of red lip does this mama want feeling bold today so I'm gonna go for its red we just talked about this glow and the skin they're red did they make the right choice should we add a little gloss - why not this is a beauty video let's do it so when I'm putting on lipstick I always kind of like to like smudge the line around so it doesn't have like a hard finish on my lip line so it looks more natural let me take my hair out see I wasn't in there that long but you can already see that kind of like beachy wave- the final step for any beauty routine I think display grants for me generally when I do I'll do but my neck my wrist I like to do my hair too because when people hug you and they smell it they always say okay well that is my pregnancy beauty And fitness thank you so much and 

No comments:

Post a Comment